[1stPickSites] (01/15/07) Time and Date

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:07:48 -0500

Time and Date

http://www.timeanddate.com/

This site is the epitome of time and date information. You can
find time information from all time zones and calendars of all
shapes and sizes.
Whatever information about times and dates you need, you can find
it here.

Better yet, you can enter the location of the country, and get
more specific right down to the city and hit "search"?it will
come up with the
time for the place you selected. They have a calendar search that
works this way too.

The neat part is the counters. Curious how much time has passed
since the calendar rolled over to the year 2000? Well you can
find out exactly how much time has passed by visiting their
counter section. You can even get a counter that is counting down
the time left to the year 2008.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the