[1stPickPCHelp]

  • From: "Debbie A." <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:57:24 -0600

I hope someone can help me cuz this is driving me absolutely crazy.
I am running WIN ME ,have 191 RAM & a 7 gig HD.
Since my last format & reload, I have been running into TONS of problems w/
everything freezing up. I still have almost 4 gig free & seem to run at 61%
resources or lower. I never had the problem of freezing up like this before.
There is nothing new on here that should be corrupted, not is there a ton of
programs installed. Typically the only things running in the background are
my AV & firewall, occasionally an instant messenger.

Also, I used to have it where when I rebooted, the little box popped up
asking for which user account. Now it automatically defaults to another
account, even though when I look at user profiles, it lists only one. So I
have to wait for it to boot up, then log off this account(which by the way
is THE SAME NAME as my account!!), then the window comes up asking for user
password, then I log on to the account of the same name, but is totally
different. How can I get rid of user profiles w/out losing all the files I
have on here????????
Sorry this is so long....
Thanks in advance!

**~~Debbie~~**
~~~ DISCLAIMER: Although some might think I am a nice person, I am very
sarcastic and cynical & sometimes downright mean. If you're very sensitive
or easily offended, I can be rather abrasive, so please don't take me
seriously. I have simply found that taking a depressing load of crap and
laughing at it makes it more tolerable than sitting around crying how the
world is out to get you.So deal with me. :-) ~~~

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe