[1stPickPCHelp]

  • From: "jembie" <jembie10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:23:24 -0000

Hi can anyone help me with something?

I have looked on the MS KB and tried the solution there but it didn't help.
They told me to go to the command prompt and type ren c:\explorer.exe
explorer.old. I did this and was unable to get back into windows so I had to
re-install Windows altogether. Now it is still happening.

OH my problem. When I try to drag and drop files in Windows explorer, I get
an error message and windows shuts down.

The error message is " This program has performed an illegal operation" No
specific module just 000000000:000

It is driving me mad. I have made sure that the files and folders I am
trying to move are not read only and I can't see anything else I am doing
wrong.

Thanks for your help.

Jen

---