[1stPickPCHelp] UNIX-WINDOWS

  • From: "Pamungkas,Wahyu (KPC)" <Wahyu.Pamungkas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:09:23 +0800

dear all,

I often have problem in our SCADA server. Soon, we have plant to change our
server from UNIX platform to WINDOWS  NT platform. Any one have idea, what
will the benefits and the disadvantages of this migration? I am very
newbiest in UNIX.

Thanks for your advice.

WahyuP

Disclaimer - This message and any attachments are confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
message is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify PT Kaltim Prima
Coal immediately by return e-mail and destroy any electronic or paper copy
of this message.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal advises that this email and any attached files should
be scanned to detect viruses and accepts no liability for loss or damage
resulting from the use of any attached files.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and
may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Kaltim Prima Coal.
to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe