[1stPickPCHelp] ScanDisk problems

  • From: Joyce Case <petjoy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:06:38 -0500

I remember that someone once wrote in about having a problem doing a scan disk
and defrag, but I can't remember the answers.

Each time I do this, the scandisk gives me the message " scandisk has restarted
10 times because another program is writing to it"......something like that
anyhow.  I have checked that no other
programs are running and gone to msconfig and made sure that there were no
extra programs checked and the same thing happens.  It takes hours and hours to
do this task and if someone could help me
with problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Joyce

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.