[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Problem with Hungarian shipments

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:08:07 +0800

Hi József:

        I'm so sorry to hear this information and i think you shall cool
down to have a good Christmas because we have finished the new version for
Hungarian T-mobile Blade and you may just wait a few days then you will
get upgrading to solve your problem. But we and T-mobile havn't published
the new version now, so can you tell me where you got the new software?
        Merry Chirstmas!
Best regards.

You can call me Ben.
-

József Király <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-12-24 15:57
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Problem with Hungarian shipments

Hi again!

I know you're busy with Christmas and the launch of the Japanese Blade,
but I would need a little info ASAP!
Yesterday, I got informed that the Hungarian Blade (what has only 256MB
RAM) is actually factory defect, as ZTE was to send the 512MB RAM version!
I've gone to T-Mobile Hungary, and they said that you and they are working
on the problem, and it will be fixed with a new software version. I've got
access to this new software, but it DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING! I still got
256MB RAM accessible, and while it seems a *bit* faster, no other changes.

I would like to know your official position on this case. Is it true that
the new firmware will fix it, or T-Mobile is trying to fool us (again)?

Thank you very much in advance:
fonix232

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.