[ztebladeopensource] Problem with Hungarian shipments

  • From: József Király <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 08:57:58 +0100

Hi again!

I know you're busy with Christmas and the launch of the Japanese Blade, but
I would need a little info ASAP!
Yesterday, I got informed that the Hungarian Blade (what has only 256MB RAM)
is actually factory defect, as ZTE was to send the 512MB RAM version! I've
gone to T-Mobile Hungary, and they said that you and they are working on the
problem, and it will be fixed with a new software version. I've got access
to this new software, but it DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING! I still got 256MB RAM
accessible, and while it seems a *bit* faster, no other changes.

I would like to know your official position on this case. Is it true that
the new firmware will fix it, or T-Mobile is trying to fool us (again)?

Thank you very much in advance:
fonix232