[ztebladeopensource] Touchscreen driver

  • From: Robert Morgan <robertmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:31:38 +0000

I have just added Krister to the list, he has been working on getting the
touchscreen driver working in the kernel source ZTE released and sent the
following question, can you please look into it?  Can you ask jiweijun for the
touchscreen driver source?
Thanks

The Hungarian blade ROM uses a kernel that was compiled on the 26th of october
and that kernel has pinch-zoom in the browser app. That means that they DO have
the real kernel source but haven't shared the real thing with us.  Maybe the
files in arch/arm/mach-msm/* are correct but stuff that are outside that
directory like the battery driver and the touchscreen driver is not from the
blade source they use. I did have to change a file in arch/arm/mach_msm/ to fix
the powerbutton thing though but that could also have been done by modifying a
.h file that lives somewhere in include/linux/.

"Linux version 2.6.29 (jiweijun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 4.4.0 (GCC)
) #1 PREEMPT Tue Oct 26 16:39:50 CST 2010"

I'm sure the person with the username jiweijun knows where the real source is.