[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Touchscreen driver

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 17:40:47 +0800

Hi rob,

I have forwarded "the touchscreen driver source" issue to the developers.

They were evaluating this issue several times.

I thought it maybe touch upon copyright matter?

Best regards.

Ben Ying
Smartphone System Department
ZTE Corporation
-

Robert Morgan <robertmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-11-20 03:31
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Touchscreen driver

I have just added Krister to the list, he has been working on getting the
touchscreen driver working in the kernel source ZTE released and sent the
following question, can you please look into it?  Can you ask jiweijun for
the touchscreen driver source?
Thanks

The Hungarian blade ROM uses a kernel that was compiled on the 26th of
october and that kernel has pinch-zoom in the browser app. That means that
they DO have the real kernel source but haven't shared the real thing with
us.  Maybe the files in arch/arm/mach-msm/* are correct but stuff that are
outside that directory like the battery driver and the touchscreen driver
is not from the blade source they use. I did have to change a file in
arch/arm/mach_msm/ to fix the powerbutton thing though but that could also
have been done by modifying a .h file that lives somewhere in
include/linux/.

"Linux version 2.6.29 (jiweijun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 4.4.0
(GCC) ) #1 PREEMPT Tue Oct 26 16:39:50 CST 2010"

I'm sure the person with the username jiweijun knows where the real source
is.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.