[ZeroBrane Studio] Using zerobrane with a custom lua setup

  • From: Milind Gupta <milind.gupta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:28:38 -0700

Hi Paul,
     I am trying to setup zerobrane with a custom lua setup so I want to do
the following:

1. Point to the lua executable (lua 5.2) in my directory - this I changed
by setting path.lua to that executable and selecting Lua 5.2 in the
Project->Lua Interpreter
2. I want the run directory to be that directory so that if I manipulate
package.path using relative paths they are relative to that directory. I
don't know how to do this since it cannot find files using relative paths
like ../src/myscript.lua
3. I want to pass command line arguments to the lua interpreter like a -e
"Some code"

Can I do all the above?

Thanks,
Milind