[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Using zerobrane with a custom lua setup

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:52:24 -0700

Hi Milind,

> I just noticed that if I run the lua interpreter in zerobrane studio it
> overwrites all my package.cpath values. Why does it do that? How can I
> prevent them to be overwritten?

In what sense does it overwrite them? It may add its own directories
to make sure debugging and some other things are working as expected,
but it should preserve anything you specify in LUA_PATH or LUA_CPATH.
There have been several changes to improve compatibility with running
system Lua interpreters, so you may want to check using the recent
version from Github. If this still doesn't do what you expect, please
provide a short example on what you specify, how you run the script,
and what you expect and I'll check what may be going on.

Paul