[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Remote debugging with statically linked LuaJIT?

  • From: jan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:05:12 +0200

Let me know if you need more details on any of the steps in the process.

Hey, I tried the method of embedding luasocket myself. The proxy DLL seems pretty hacky to me and I would also like to have luasocket in our app - independent of debugging, so I would prefer the embedding path. However, I just can't get it (or mobdebug, not sure where the problem lies) to start the debugging server.

I filed an issue for this:
https://github.com/pkulchenko/MobDebug/issues/14