[yunqa.de] Re: unuable to make the extract text demo working / charset issue?

  • From: Laurent Breysse <lbreysse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:44:38 +0100

Le 25/01/2011 10:31, Delphi Inspiration a écrit :

But if you receive your HTML from other sources then a string (for
example Internet or storage media), you are best advised to load it into
any type of TStream and assign the stream to

   TDIHtmlParser.SourceStream

The advantage of TStream is that it never converts character encodings
(well, except for TStringStream). It is also fast, flexible and
supported by major Internet components like Indy, Synapse, and others.

I had missed the Stream capabilities of DiHTMLParser, and tried without success to provide a raw buffer (without success for now). This way of working seems very convenient, and more secure and repeatable, thanks for the advice.

Just another question (in a separate thread) and I'll be done

Regards,
LB