[yunqa.de] DOM-like plugin or demo for DiHTMLParser?

  • From: Laurent Breysse <lbreysse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:36:11 +0100

Hi,

Still evaluating DiHTMLParser, and I need to display a hierarchical content of the HTML document (in a tree view for example).

DiHTMLParser is event driven (SAX-like) parser, but I wondered if a tree structure of HTML pieces could easily be built, based on triggered events, with a full-scope parsing? Is there any information about the parent piece provided to the event handler during parsing, or a 'CurrentPiece.Parent' property I could have missed? Or maybe there is already a plugin that build a tree on the fly, during a full-scope parsing?

Thanks & Regards,
LB