[yunqa.de] unuable to make the extract text demo working / charset issue?

  • From: Laurent Breysse <lbreysse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:05:02 +0100

Hi,
I've started evaluating the DiHTMLParser with Delphi 2010 Ent
When using the extract text demo, the parsed text is not correct: the raw html code is displayed with white space separators, one for each displayed character If I clear the charset attribute of the pasted html code (ie replacing "chartset=UTF-8_or_any_other_charset" by "chartset="), the text is correctly extracted I've tried with various html pages using different charsets (google home page, ebay, ...), and also directly imported the html content using the indy http component (memoHtmlInput.text := idhttp.get(myurl)) with no change.
What am I doing wrong with this demo?
Thanks & Regards,
LB