[yshavurah] Israeli Dance Workshop this Weekend!

  • From: Clevineys@xxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:46:09 EST

Hi All!

       Just wanted to remind you of the Israeli Dance Workshop coming this
weekend.  This fun event is for people who are interested in a focused,
concentrated experience of learning and refining Israeli dance skills.  We
are looking forward to the opportunity for an adult-paced dance experience,
and hope you are too!
       We will be meeting at the Bryan Center (2nd Floor) from 1:30-3:30PM.
No previous dance experience is required.  Children 12 yrs. and above are
invited to participate.  The workshop is free.  Please join us in making
Itzca feel welcome this Sunday!  Any questions, please call Mary Beth (2602)
or Cheryl (9293).

See you there!