[yshavurah] Goodbye Party Potluck

  • From: Clevineys@xxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:47:26 EDT

Hi All,
We are hosting a Goodbye Party Potluck for Deb, Rick and co. on July 12th at
6:00PM.  This will be an expanded version of our usual Havurah
Potluck--anyone who would like to send them off in a festive manner is
invited.  Vegetarian fare would be great.  Our new home is at 4 Helen Court
(Allen to Spillan to Southview to Stewart to Helen Court) and our phone
number remains 767-9293.  Please call for more specific directions; an RSVP
would be appreciated.  Come party with us!
Thanks,
Cheryl, Stephen, Ben and Sam

Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.
Clinical and Consulting Psychologist
       Positive Perspectives, Inc.
       680 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Road
       Fairborn, OH  45324
       (937) 390-3800

Behavioral Science Coordinator
       The OSU-Oakhill Rural Family Practice Residency
       4879 US Route 68 South
       West Liberty, OH  43311
         (937) 465-0080

    And the end of all our exploring