[yshavurah] available

  • From: Larry Turyn <lturyn2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 22:51:11 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Haverim,

I will be in New York during the month of July, and I thought
that if you have a relative, eg.an elderly parent, whom you would
like me to look up, then I could pay him and/or her a visit.

If so, please respond to me at larry.turyn@xxxxxxxxxxx  I am hopeful
that I will be able to use e-mail.  Also, here is my local contact info:

I will leave June 30 and return August 1.

I hope to be able to receive e-mail sent to
    larry.turyn@xxxxxxxxxx

My address will be
    830 Shore Road, Apt. 2-J
    Long Beach, NY 11561
and my telephone number should be
    (516)897-0956

In an emergency, you could also try my cellular phone number
    (937)532-5553
but I would prefer you to not use that because it would be long
distance for me to use it in New York.

Larry Turyn

P.S.  While I should have no trouble receiving e-mail, I probably will
not be able to  broadcast any e-mail to the Havurah listserv.