Re: [yoshimi-user] [graggrag.com] Yoshimi keyboard

  • From: cal <cal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 00:13:04 +1100

On 15/03/11 05:44, Will J Godfrey wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:48:36 +1100
cal<cal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 14/03/11 09:55, Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:
Edvo, did you use the "Liquorix" kernel version or the other?

J.E.B.

Edvo's experience& report led to a little adventuring over the weekend -
<http://www.remastersys.com/forums/index.php?topic=1335.0>.

So if I've got this right, considerable progress but no champagne yet.

I wish that were true, but it simply isn't. If I could identify something like
"When I do this it works but when I do this it doesn't", things would be
different. All I've established is that *I* can build & run successfully on 32
bit Ubuntu 10.10 and AV Linux 4.2. I have zero confidence that the same outcome
can be expected universally on 32 bit systems. For now at least, I'm incapable
of doing anything more about it. Such is life.

cheers, Cal