Re: [yoshimi-user] [graggrag.com] Yoshimi keyboard

  • From: cal <cal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 02:15:20 +1100

On 19/03/11 02:10, tom wrote:

[ ... ]
As a matter of interest for myself I did some testing but I found that
looping over two very large arrays (max unsigned int size) of ints and
floats came out the same (within a few %) as memset over the same two
arrays - it has to loop as well - that was doing C++ so maybe the
compiler gets clever, maybe your code was thrashing?
I am reasonably happy now that memset will achieve 0.0 - my main concern
now is trying to work out what’s happening so I can see if I can think
of some sensible tests to write. I take it you've just taken the
ZynAddSubFX code more or less verbatim? I was wondering about OOPing it
up some more - should cut down the code size and spaghetti a bit. Any
thoughts?
Tom

By all means OOP away! I look forward to hearing how that turns out.

cheers.