Re: [yoshimi-user] [graggrag.com] Yoshimi keyboard

  • From: "Jonathan E. Brickman" <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:55:30 -0500

Edvo, did you use the "Liquorix" kernel version or the other?

J.E.B.

On 03/10/2011 01:09 AM, cal wrote:

On 10/03/11 17:59, edvo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello
I installed AV Linux for audio, it has Yoshimi included. Yoshnimi starts
normally, there is sound through Jack, but notes on virtual keyboard are
displaced in some strange order. I also installed Yoshimi on my Ubuntu
desktop, and there notes are where they chould be. Could You help me
please, I tend to use AV Linux distribution for my audio and I like the
synth . Thanks
Hi,
Sadly, this is a known issue with some 32 bit builds of yoshimi 0.060.X,
and AV Linux has been mentioned previously as one of the sufferers. There's
been steady efforts to resolve it going on since last December, but so far
there's no clear resolution. The main difficulty has been that I've been
unable to reproduce the problem here.

Interesting that you mention it's ok on your Ubuntu desktop. I have to ask,
is that one 32 or 64 bit? The reason I ask is that I've just built a 32 bit
Ubuntu system here, and it works just fine. Looks like I need to try an AV
Linux install instead.

cheers.