[WriteWayPro] Re: Greetings

  • From: Jason Penney <jpenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: writewaypro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:42:10 -0400

CandaceIrvin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a nutshell, I recently reformatted my hard drive.  I  reinstalled WriteWay
> and have attempted to register the software again so that I  can shift from
> Demo mode to Pro mode but I keep getting an error message telling  me the
> program is already registered.  How do I get the Demo mode to close  & the
> Pro mode
> to open?  The error I'm getting tells me I've registered  the product three
> times.  I'm assuming the first is when I initially loaded  it on my
> mainframe;
> the second when I put it on my laptop so I could work on a  book on vacation
> &
> the third has to be when I recently reloaded the software  on my mainframe
> following the restore.  I did get the  demo loaded & the backups of my
> current
> work to install  correctly--so nothing's lost--but I can't get the
> professional
> version to unlock  so I can print, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Candace,

I'm sorry to say that the list is pretty empty right now (I only started
it recently).  You're the first person besides myself, but I was hoping
more people would join for just this type of thing.

Last time I emailed support it took a few days, but I did get a
response.  If you hear from them, let me know what you find out.

Sorry the list isn't more help (yet).

Jay

--
Jason C Penney (jpenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)