[WriteWayPro] Re: Greetings

  • From: CandaceIrvin@xxxxxxx
  • To: writewaypro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:09:42 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2006 6:57:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jpenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I saw a  notice that someone signed up.  Feel free to say  hello.

Hi, Jay~~

Thanks for the welcome.  If no one minds, I'd like to dive right in. I
bought WriteWay Pro a year ago, but didn't do much with it b/c I'm a  creature
of
habit & hung on to my handwritten notes & MS Word  for far too long. I've since
forced myself to adapt to the word processing  function--which does have a
few nifty features, I've discovered--but I've  encountered a major problem. I
sent an email to the support address listed  on WriteWay's web site two days
ago
but, so far, no answer. Perhaps someone here  can help?

In a nutshell, I recently reformatted my hard drive.  I  reinstalled WriteWay
and have attempted to register the software again so that I  can shift from
Demo mode to Pro mode but I keep getting an error message telling  me the
program is already registered.  How do I get the Demo mode to close  & the Pro
mode
to open?  The error I'm getting tells me I've registered  the product three
times.  I'm assuming the first is when I initially loaded  it on my mainframe;
the second when I put it on my laptop so I could work on a  book on vacation &
the third has to be when I recently reloaded the software  on my mainframe
following the restore.  I did get the  demo loaded & the backups of my current
work to install  correctly--so nothing's lost--but I can't get the professional
version to unlock  so I can print, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

~~Candace

Candace Irvin

_www.candaceirvin.com_ (http://www.candaceirvin.com/)

Homepage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/writewaypro