[WriteWayPro] Re: Greetings

  • From: CandaceIrvin@xxxxxxx
  • To: writewaypro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 01:30:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2006 3:42:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jpenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Last  time I emailed support it took a few days, but I did get a
response.   If you hear from them, let me know what you find out.

Hi, Jay~~
John took care of my glitch.  The fix involved his resetting my  registration
Thanks for forming the list--I'll stick it out & see if anyone else  joins.
I've been playing with the software for a few days now, importing a  partial I
sent my agent & rearranging/re-crafting scenes to reflect her  comments.  It's
getting easier--but I still miss working on the mss as an  entire entity than
editing/writing scene-by-scene.  :)

Candace Irvin

_www.candaceirvin.com_ (http://www.candaceirvin.com/)

Homepage: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/writewaypro