Re: [Wittrs] Contra Hawking

  • From: kirby urner <kirby.urner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 21:13:40 -0700

Greetings Sean --

Thanks for sleuthing, helps a lot with my mental model.

I mistakenly sent a Contra Hawking reply to Freelist
directly, like in the old days.  I don't think there's any
trace of that one, which is OK, as the one that got
there instead is better.

I remembered about wikiUnderground the next
morning and sent the new improved.

I'd been thinking the reason I was getting some of
the Wittrs traffic by email, but not all of it, was
because I was a member of only 1/2 the Yahoo
lists, but you're saying I'm not taking email through
either (didn't think I even had the option on Plus,
as my membership displays as pending).

Sounds like you might have changed a setting
for the better and I'll see both Plus and Ex.

I admire how you wire lists together in what appear
to be somewhat inscrutable Rube Goldberg designs
such as few have ever devised.

I like to think I have all the necessary insights, but
then sporadically realize I'm somewhat clueless.

Waking up senile, seeing more marbles on the floor
-- seems to happen all to often.  Not to funnest kind
of "gestalt flip", kinda sobering.

How few marbles can one get by on?  What's
"a marble" in terms of neuroscience?  I'm afraid
all too many could tell me.

Kirby