Re: [Wittrs] Contra Hawking

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 08:50:04 -0700 (PDT)

Kirby:
I see the problem. Here's what happened.

Freelist went down again for a brief period of time. The post that you refer to
didn't circulate to them.
See: //www.freelists.org/archive/wittrsamr/06-2011

Also, I notice something peculiar: you are a member of several of our groups,
but each membership is set to receive no mail. So I just turned on your
freelist membership. (Let me know if you want it turned back off).

I see that you are a pending member of Wittrs-Plus. We're not taking
memberships at yahoo, since those archives are public, and since yahoo people
can reply and start new threads without joining. Is there some reason you
needed to be a member there? Everything should be working now. Freelists will
mail you when a post is circulated. You can use the Yahoo archives and
participate in the archive if you wish.

(P.S. I can still change the url name of Wittrs Select back to its old name if
links are still a problem. Let me know if you want me to change the url back).

(P.S.S. You should have received this mail. Did you ever see my bumper-sticker?)

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University