[Wittrs] Wittgenstein wiki

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:52:49 -0700 (PDT)

... let's suppose I were to start a Wittgenstein wiki, where the public could
edit it. Would there be any interest in that around here? I don't mean
"interest" as in, visitors. I mean, would people write pages for it?

Take a look at this wiki, about, whatever:  http://www.beachapedia.org/

Imagine a wiki like this solely about Wittgenstein.

What would be interesting is if Wikis begin to replace books. Imagine a world
where, 5 years after publishing, the content of books were added to the wiki of
their designated subject. What I mean to say is, wikis would replace libraries.
Imagine a wiki containing all the information ever written or known about
Wittgenstein.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor