[Wittrs] Re: Language games, html, and the Varieties of Nonsense

  • From: "walto" <walterhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:17:53 -0000

It's not the sincerity and honesty that concerns me--it's the certainty of
being correct.  Especially, where the knowledge of what these other sorely
"lacking" individuals actually believed and wrote is so slight.  Pretty much
everybody thinks he/she is right about pretty much everything.  What matters
are the arguments. Otherwise, it's just religion.