[Wittrs] Re: Clarity is Arising

  • From: "void" <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 05:48:32 -0000

--- In WittrsAMR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joseph Polanik <wittrsamr@...> wrote:

> SWM wrote:
>
>  >Joseph Polanik wrote:
>
>  >>just because a disagreement is expressed in language doesn't >
> I generally wouldn't say that the I is constructed; but, rather that it
> is generated. in either case, however, the important questions are
> whether that which is constructed/generated is something or nothing at
> all; and, whether that which is constructed/generated is capable of
> self-referencing.
>
> Joe

In spirituality, and especially nondual, mystical and eastern meditative
traditions, the human being is often conceived as being in the illusion of
individual existence, and separateness from other aspects of creation. This
"sense of doership" or sense of individual existence is that part which
believes it is the human being, and believes it must fight for itself in the
world, is ultimately unaware and unconscious of its own true nature. The ego is
often associated with mind and the sense of time, which compulsively thinks in
order to be assured of its future existence, rather than simply knowing its own
self and the present.

The spiritual goal of many traditions involves the dissolving of the ego,
allowing self-knowledge of one's own true nature to become experienced and
enacted in the world. This is variously known as enlightenment, nirvana,
presence, and the "here and now".

Suppose two stones are rubbed together heat is generated so also the case with
two symbols.Word as is like a seed we sow.We reap what we sow but that does not
mean that I am experience or I am a doer.These two terms belong to time and
space.Time and space created by language are limited to time only.I represents
ego or self or mind or consciousness which were manufactured in language for an
identity.If not properly understood leads to chaotic state of ideology.

thank you for reading
sekhar