Re: [Wittrs] New Book on Wittgenstein and Constitutional Theory

Hi Sean

Thanks for your kind words. To me it works the other way around. Most of
the things you write contain very interesting material.

I am also not sure. Perhaps I read it in the Blue Book. I thought
Wittgenstein somewhere wrote on 'making the rules while playing the game'.
Hence, not following a rule but making one whie playing.

It is in the nature of a (language) game to have rules. But when one starts
-when is that?- there might be no rules -or a set of rules from another
game-. The game grows and the rules grow with them.

E.g. I do enjoy and deeply respect physics. I am proud to be able to
contribute. However, why is mathematics so succesful in explaining physical
phenomena? I think Wigner also asked this question.

A Wittgensteinian answer *could* be that the (science) game grew over the
years and the rules (mathematics) grew with it.

Of course we could also think that nature has a mathematical structure but
is that a fact? How can we know that?

Best,
Han