[Wittrs] British Wittgenstein Society Picks up The Flexible Constitution

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bistro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bistro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bistro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bistro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:36:29 -0400

... Just saw this. Really, really happy to see it:

http://www.editor.net/BWS/publications.html

I didn't even contact them. What great people they are. I really want to go to
one of their conferences. I had hoped they would consider including my book on
their page, but I was waiting to contact them until the book was further along
in production. It is such a great honor to be included on that page, along with
those other books.

Sent from my iPad