[wisb] really awesome sight this aft.

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:25:20 -0800 (PST)

     While out on a brief errand to the west side of town, had an opportunity
to actually sit still while viewing thru binocs to watch this dark phase
Rough-leg circling against the bright blue sky.  Can you picture this?  (I'm
sure some of you actually have).  But to me this was quite a treat,  something
I really don't see every day.  That contrast of dark & white against that sky,
beautiful !
     All for now,  Paul Bruce
     Oshkosh, Winnebago Co.