[wisb] correction

  • From: "Roy and Charlotte Lukes" <rnclukes@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birders Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:23:19 -0600

I looked at my post that came through the Wisbirdnet and we did not have 300
northern shrikes. My original message when viewed in "sent items" did not
have the 300+ in it for a second time, just for the waxwings.
Charlotte Lukes

Egg Harbor, WI

Read Roy's nature stories in www.ppulse.com <http://www.ppulse.com%20>

and Outdoors In Door at http://doorcountyliving.com