[wisb] WSO convention registration is now open on the web

  • From: "Carl Schwartz" <cschwartz3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:05:10 -0600

The joys of birding at the annual convention of the Wisconsin Society for
Ornithology certainly are linked to the diversity of birds experienced on
field trips  at the peak of spring migration - and that will be true again
in 2012 as WSO returns to our state capital for the first time since 1989.
But winds of change mark these times, and those of us who love birds may
find it more challenging than ever to protect them and their habitats. What
are we doing -- as individuals and as a Society -- to build on the successes
of the past?  Let's bird and talk as we meet on one of the greenest campuses
in the state.

All of the information you need on WSO's 73rd annual convention, to be held
May 10-13 at the Holy Wisdom Monastery in Middleton in partnership with
Madison Audubon, is now available on the WSO Web Site. This year you can
register on the web and pay using PayPal or your credit card or use the
traditional check-in-the-mail registration method.

Go to wsobirds.org and then click WSO Convention 2012 on the left.

Carl Schwartz
WSO Vice President
Fox Point, Milwaukee County, WI
414-416-3272