[wisb] Seth Cutright raptor talk, Feb. 15, Milwaukee County, request

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <birdspazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:02:32 -0800 (PST)

Happy Monday, everyone!

I want to invite you to attend Seth Cutright's talk at the Wehr Nature Center,
on Wednesday, February 15 at 7:00, sponsored by the Wisconsin Metro Audubon
Society (WMAS). He will discuss raptor counting, identification and he will
share some of his raptor photos. The event is free and open to the public. Many
of you probably interact with Seth online via Facebook or his blog; this would
be a great opportunity to meet him in person!

Additionally, WMAS is looking for new members. We urge anyone living in
Franklin, Hales Corners, New Berlin or anywhere else in southeastern Wisconsin
to check out one of our events and/or our newsletter and think about getting
involved. We need people to help with a variety of tasks.

Our members are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about both birds and plants. ***
However, we would like to have a more experienced birder (or birders) who
is/are patient with non-birders or newbies to help us create and lead more
birding field trips.

If you have any questions, please contact me (I am the newsletter editor). I
can also get you in touch with our chapter's president.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

http://wimetroaudubon.org/

Jennifer Ambrose
Milwaukee County, Bayview

http://www.welovebirds.org/profile/Jenthreat