[wisb] Planning on a Menasha jaunt, from Oshkosh

  • From: Paul Bruce <birdsandfish49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 08:41:44 -0800 (PST)

   I've got an evil itch that needs scratching!   In different words, I would
like to
'scratch' a few check marks on my checklist involving swans, ducks and gulls.
 Hopefully
tomorrow or Wed.  if someone interested would like to meet me at Jefferson
Park, Daryl,
around 11 to 11:30, that would be fantastic.  I'd like to bug over to James
Island as well.
ANYone with some spare time, please join me and please write me back if you can
go, that would be helpful.
  I'd love to share sightings with someone. 4 or more eyes are better than 2,
ya know.

     Paul Bruce, Oshkosh