[wisb] relatively URGENT, unknown finches, Oshkosh

  • From: Paul Bruce <birdsandfish49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:10:20 -0800 (PST)

    Hey!  back again.  Just came back in from outside taking stuff to my garage
and
as I got out of the house I missed a substantial flock of medium to larger
finches heading NW
from here.  Didn't get to hear them which really irritated me.  They were too
chunky to be
waxwings, though according to size they seemed hopefully like Evenings.
  Only one can pray,  Paul