[wisb] Rosendale CBC 12/20/2009

  • From: Seth Cutright <ferruginous.hawk82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:14:41 -0600

If you would like to help out with the Rosendale CBC 12/20, or know
anyone who would like to then please let me know.  The 20th is the
first Sunday of the count time.

So just get back to me with any questions or if you would can for sure
help let me know.

Thanks

Seth Cutright
West Bend, Ozaukee County, WI