[wisb] Re: Re : Re: Wanted: County Name in Subject [Richland]

  • From: "Mike McDowell" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:53:28 -0500

Goodness knows I don't spend nearly enough time watching birds!

All can be assured that 99.99% of my posts will be observations in Dane
County, specifically Pheasant Branch Conservancy.

This is where you park if you want to bird the warbler-zone at Pheasant
Branch Conservancy:

http://tiny.cc/2f5xk

Mike McDowell
Madison - Dane County