[wisb] Re; Birds and Beers - Milwaukee

  • From: Tim Hahn <thahnbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:53:06 -0600

Birds and Beers - Milwaukee was a great success last night! Thirteen
birders attended and great times were had by all! I met fellow birders who
I had no idea live very near me, and we plan on birding together in the
near future, which is always more fun than birding alone. And that's
exactly what Birds and Beers is all about - the fellowship of the birding
community. All attendees agreed that this must happen more often. Much more
often. So we will certainly plan another event soon. If you have any
requests for certain days of the week or new locations, speak up, because
we want to involve as many birders as possible.
Cheers!

Tim Hahn
New Berlin, WI
(Waukesha Cty)