[wisb] RFI: Park Falls to Hayward

  • From: "Sehloff, Kerry" <kerry.sehloff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:54:24 -0600

Happy Monday, all!
We are looking for some recommendations for spots to wander around this coming
weekend as we head up north to watch the skiers in the Birkebeiner.
Specifically, does anyone know anything about the listing in the Great
Wisconsin Birding & Nature Trail near Park Falls:  Blockhouse Lake/Hay Creek?
Good or not so?  Best access? We'll be going through Clam Lake to see if we can
find evening grosbeaks and the elk herd, and would welcome other ideas.  Thanks
in advance!

Kerry & Dave
NE Fond du Lac County