[wisb] Snowy Owl downtown Milwaukee

  • From: Rita Marie Wiskowski <dona_rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:57:35 -0800 (PST)

I work at the Milwaukee Art Museum and park in the War Memorial parking lot on
the north side of the building. As I was entering the parking lot this morning
at 8:30 there was a snowy owl on one of the lamp posts in the parking lot. I
scared him off before I could get a photo and he flew to the south end of the
building, toward Discovery World where I lost him. A nice way to start a Monday
morning.

Rita Flores Wiskowski
South Milwaukee