[wisb] RFI: Langlade County / Keshena area birds

  • From: deerpix@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Wisconsin Bird Net" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 07:33:48 -0700

I'm going to spending a couple of days later this week at a friends cottage on
Legend Lake.  Would appreciate any information on birds & locations in or
around these areas or 'hotspots' that shouldn't be missed.  I'd like to be able
to get some good loon pictures with babies but it might be too early.  I'm not
picky, I'd just like to find and possibly get pictures of the most birds
possible.
I tried to locate REGI the last time I was in the area but my wonderful GPS
seemed to not have a clue; it did that to me again this past Saturday.
Thanks in advance.
Bob Huebner
Cedarburg, Ozaukee County