[wisb] Re: RFI: Langlade County / Keshena area birds

  • From: deerpix@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wisconsin Bird Net" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 08:10:09 -0700

A wildlife rehabailitation center run by Marge Cahak Gibson, in Antigo, WI
where they do some fantastic work to save injured birds and animals.
Bob Huebner
Cedarburg, Ozaukee County

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [wisb] RFI: Langlade County /
Keshena area birds
From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 6/2/14 9:41 am
To: deerpix@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm with your GPS - I don't have a clue what REGI even means...

 Confused Peter