[wisb] Question on Bald Eagle Concentrations

  • From: Dan Jackson <DanJackson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdN <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:41:51 -0600

Has anyone seen concentrations of Bald Eagles south of La Crosse?  The cooler
weather of the last couple of weeks seems to have moved birds south again from
this area.  Someone I know is having visitors and would like to show them some
eagles.

We still have many scattered individuals in the area, but I haven't seen any
real concentrations.

Thanks,

Dan Jackson
Chaseburg, Vernon County, WI  (near La Crosse)
www.pbase.com/dejackson