[wisb] Picnic Point this evening

  • From: The Gorman-Baers <gormbaer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:52:51 -0600

I had a little time at the end of the day today, so I headed over to
Picnic Point. I'm pleased to report that the Barrows Goldeneye was
still there, just south of the tip of Picnic Point. The Eastern
Screech Owl was also comfortably ensconced in the Wood Duck Box. I
also saw a couple of Brown Creepers in the beach area.

--
Peter Gorman
Mount Horeb, Dane Co.