[wisb] Northern Mockingbird - Ashland

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:26:44 -0700

My dad and I found a NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD in Ashland this Thursday morning.
The bird was in the brush along the lakeshore at the north end of 9th Avenue
East on the east side of the oredock.  It was subsequently relocated by several
birders near the same location.  I believe this is our second winter record.

Documentation photos:
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/nomo2009

A couple of the better ones:
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/120712871