[wisb] Re: Need help with Iron County birding

  • From: Gwyn Calvetti <gwyntells@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ole.lena@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:39:06 -0500

If anyone responds to Karen's request about Iron County birding off list,
could they cc their info to me as well?  My in-laws live in Hurley and we
have lake property between Iron Belt and Mercer.  I see lots of nice birds
at the lake, but would love to have more good areas to bird.  Thanks.

Gwyn Calvetti
LaCrosse County

--
Gwyn Calvetti