[wisb] Need help with Iron County birding

  • From: "Karen Jensen" <ole.lena@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:17:34 -0500

Hi all:
While I am a Minnesotan, I own property near Saxon WI in Iron County about 8 miles due south of Lake Superior.
I would like to start doing more birding in the area.  Can anyone help me with resources/information about birding areas, particularly in Iron County but also Ashland, Douglas, and Bayfield Counties?
Thanks so much,
Karen Jensen
Stillwater, MN
#################### You received this email because you are subscribed to the WISBIRDN list. To UNSUBSCRIBE or SUBSCRIBE, use Wisbirdn web interface at: //www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn. To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at: //www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn. Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.