[wisb] Laughing Gull, Blackburnian Warbler - Milw Co.

  • From: steven lubahn <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:07:48 -0500

I found an adult Laughing Gull this morning looking from Menomonee Ave. in
South Milwaukee. It was on the beach near South Metro Pier among hundreds of
Ring-billed Gulls. When I finally made it down to the beach to get pictures the
bird was nowhere to be seen. Morning might be best.

Also, while walking the bike path north of County Line Rd., just south of Elm
rd in Oak Creek. I saw and recorded a singing Blackburnian Warbler.

Steven Lubahn
Cudahy
Sent from my iPhone